I’m really excited to get to share with you that I will be a guest blogger for the ePharma Summit 2016 in the big apple!
There are going to be some amazing speakers, including great people I’m lucky to know like ePatient Alicia Staley and Joseph Kim of Eli Lilly and Company.
And I’ll get to spend some time with my sister in law and other great people I know in the area.
The Summit is all about topics like:
• Digital Health;
• Healthcare Marketing and Advertising;
• TeleHealth/ Medical Automation;
• Content Marketing and Storytelling;
• Patient Engagement & Empowerment;
• Innovations in Healthcare Technologies;
• Healthcare through Data and Analytics;
• Pharma and Social Media;
• HCP’s in the Digital Age
And so much more.
So, from now through the beginning of March, come check out the ePharma blog where I’ll be putting up some pieces.
Oh, and if you’re in the NYC area and would like to hang out a bit, let me know!