Pain sucks. It really, really, REALLY sucks.
My back isn’t really feeling better, can you tell?
Anyway, I’ve had roughly 18 years experience trying to detach from pain. Sooo here are some of my favorite diversions when I feel like death! Or just what I like to do with some of my days!
Because it’s midnight and I have heartburn and am not sleeeepy!
Enjoy this horrendously long list!
- Refreshing Twitter/Facebook 90 times in 5 minutes
- Playing Lego Harry Potter. Gamefly might not get it back.
- Playing Mario. But the Wii Super Mario is super hard 🙁
- Looking at silly tumblr pictures
- Dinosaur Comics
- The Adventures of T Rex from Dinosaur Comics
- A Softer World
- Archer, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama, I like cartoons…
- Jazz music, The Decemberists, Say Hi, Crazy girls like Nicki, Ke$ha, Britney (I know 🙁 ), Katy, etc.
- Alan Rickman *Sidetrack – how did Neville Longbottom end up the hottest HP kid???*
- Star Trek: TNG
- Finding kick ass recipes
- Tabatha’s Taking Over
- Potatoes – wedges, jojos, fries, crisps, deliciousness
- The Rolling Stone
- Working at the best place on earth (the other one!)
- Decorating my apartment even if the BF thinks I’m silly sometimes with it
- Emailing awesome people LIKE YOU!
- Zebra designs
- Snuggles!, This minus the baby
- Movies, Netflix, on demand, recording shows
- Reeses. Eggs are my favorite. Also, they give me heartburrrrrn :'(
- Orange juice and maple donuts – best things ever invented.
- Bison dogs
- Maple cornmeal pancakes. Mmmmmmm.
- I like food. That’s why I’m chubby. I gained four pounds AGAIN. This isn’t a list anymore is it? I should stop rambling… maybe?