Apparently when you’re planning a wedding with active fibro, you don’t blog a lot.
For those of you wanting more of a fix, be careful what you wish for! The Health Activist Writers Month Challenge (HAWMC), from Wego Health, is coming back beginning April 1st and you’ll get posts daily. Now that we’ve got the dress, venue, and cakes settled for our wedding in a year and a half, it’ll be a littler easier to post here anyway.
If you want more interaction with others dealing with this and like diseases, or you just want to see me post more things, I invite you to head on over to the facebook fan page for this blog. I post pictures and articles that I might not have a lot to say about a few times a week, and you’re certainly invited to email or FB message me questions to ask others using that page.
Here are some interesting articles you miss by not liking that page:
- Federal funding vs disease lobby groups & activists – how does the NIH go forward from here?
- Is having rheumatoid arthritis a fate worse than death?
- A new search engine called FindZebra focuses on, you guessed it, rare diseases
- The UK is having a hard time dealing with their disabled population
- Llama antibodies may help us feel better!
- Curing Chemophobia in the face of the media promoting ‘cures’ for types of arthritis