This weekend, I’m hopping on a plane and making my way to New York City for the ePharma Summit!
By the way, check out the pieces I’ve written for them so far:
- How Can We Measure Patient Engagement Levels?
- The Future of Patient Engagement
- The Importance of Compassion
- The Moonshot to Cure Cancer Embodies Basic Tenets of Patient Engagement
- The Pros & Cons of Advertising Pharmaceuticals From a Patient Point of View
- Why the Regulation of Biosimilars is Integral to Their Success
I’m excited for SO many reasons.
This is the first time I’m visiting NYC. My sister-in-law and her boy toy moved to NYC towards the end of 2015 and I miss her face.
PLUS we’re going to see SJIA fighter Ana Villafañe kick ass on BROADWAY.
ALSO fellow rheumatic disease person and all around hottie Chef Seamus Mullen has a restaurant in the area.
|Courtesy of http://tertulianyc.com/|
It’s fine if I swoon right?
Plus I get to meet and hang out with some of y’all! If you’re in the New York/Newark area and want to hang out, let me know! I’d love to meet you!
Ironically enough, finals are right after I get back from NYC… so if you don’t hear a lot from me in the next couple days over here, go over to the ePharma page!