With how much many patients have been utilizing CBD (Cannabidiol) oil, I wanted to list some resources here for people to learn more about it.
In addition to listing various ways you might find CBD, they’ve pulled together a large list of conditions and what CBD does for them. They’re also super nice.
This site has a great collection of information on all things CBD. From their beginner’s guide to videos to a clinical journal, they have a lot to offer as well.
Other popular sites about CBD (and marijuana itself) include Leafly Medical Jane, High Times, The Cannabist, and NORML.
Canna Treehouse offers the lotions I mention below from The Fay Farm in addition to a variety drops, mints, lotions, and other items.
Liberty Lotion is one of the first affiliates I’ve had on this site. I’ve tried their tincture (see below for review) and their lotion, and love both. They have lip balm as well that I’m dying to try. If you use the code NSSD, you can save 10% off any order!
- Premier Biomedical CBD Patch
- Liberty Lixir 1000 mg CBD Tincture
- Serenity Lotion
- Healing Hemp Lotion
- Rejuvenation Lotion
- Amyloid proteotoxicity initiates an inflammatory response blocked by cannabinoids
- Cannabinoids Alleviate Experimentally Induced Intestinal Inflammation by Acting at Central and Peripheral Receptors
- Cannabinoids and Epilepsy
- Cannabinoids as therapeutic agents in cancer: current status and future implications
- Cannabinoids in Neurodegenerative Disorders and Stroke/Brain Trauma: From Preclinical Models to Clinical Applications
- Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain
- Cannabidiol and Other Cannabinoids Reduce Microglial Activation In Vitro and In Vivo: Relevance to Alzheimer’s Disease
- Effects of Cannabinoids on T-cell Function and Resistance to Infection
- Immunoactive effects of cannabinoids: considerations for the therapeutic use of cannabinoid receptor agonists and antagonists
- Non-THC cannabinoids inhibit prostate carcinoma growth in vitro and in vivo: pro-apoptotic effects and underlying mechanisms
- Prolonged oral cannabinoid administration prevents neuroinflammation, lowers β-amyloid levels and improves cognitive performance in Tg APP 2576 mice
- Promising cannabinoid-based therapies for Parkinson’s disease: motor symptoms to neuroprotection
- Prospects for cannabinoid therapies in basal ganglia disorders
- Regulation of nausea and vomiting by cannabinoids
- Role of Cannabinoids in Gastrointestinal Mucosal Defense and Inflammation
- The antitumor activity of plant-derived non-psychoactive cannabinoids
Make sure to check on laws for your state if looking at CBD oil containing THC or marijuana.
Last updated Sept 2017.