A few weeks ago, T blocked my calendar. For a whole weekend, I wasn’t allowed to schedule anything.
It was a much-needed wake-up call, even if he claims he did it as a silly gesture.
I do a lot of things:
- Volunteer with the Arthritis Foundation
- Co-manage an Arthritis Introspective support group
- Working on my Master’s Degree
- Run this site
- Run Chronic Sex
- Run the weekly chat
- Write for Creaky Joints
- Volunteer with the Global Healthy Living Foundation
- Work with Joint Decisions
- Write for Liberal America
- Write for BlogHer
- Write other guest pieces
- Work full-time
- Chat with my sister
- Love on guinea pigs
- Apparently, I’m married?
I really enjoy everything that I do. There are times, though, where things get a little too hectic. Coming back from New York, I worsened my fibro flare. I tried to keep the same pace I had earlier in the year, and my body couldn’t do it anymore.